ACODE Information for members
Welcome to the Australasian Council on Open, distance and e-learning, ACODE.
As an organisation of Australasian universities, ACODE's mission is to enhance policy and practice in open, distance and e-learning in Australasian higher education by:
- disseminating and sharing knowledge and expertise;
- supporting professional development and providing networking opportunities;
- investigating, developing and evaluating new approaches;
- advising and influencing key bodies in higher education; and
- promoting best practice.
ACODE’s objective of enhancing policy and practice in open, distance and e-learning in Australasian universities and its associated activities will be progressed utilizing a range of strategies including:
- contribution by members of the ACODE Executive.
- working parties
- (special) interest groups and/ or