ACODE Innovation in TEL Awards
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Nominees must be current employees at an ACODE member tertiary educational institution in Australasia (Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands).
2. Nominations must be submitted using the Application Form provided below and on the website, with all details completed.
3. All nominations must be submitted digitally and fulfil all requirements as outlined on the website.
4. Nominations must be received no later than 31st August 2022
7. Prize money must be allocated to a personal development fund, as nominated by the winning individual or team, to further enhance the innovative use of technology at the institution. Some suggestions include:
• Payment towards an overseas trip to attend a relevant conference.
• Funding the development of a teaching program or software.
• Funding the development of innovative teaching pilots.
• Funding the development of a ‘new’ project.
• Payment towards attending an ACODE Conference.
• Funding the departmental purchase of teaching resources.
Go to Selection Criteria
Back to Application Kit
Further details on the application process for this Award can be obtained by contacting:Karen Halley
Phone:+61 2 6201 5176