ACODE Innovation in TEL Awards
Selection Criteria for Nominations
Submissions must include:
1. A completed application form.
2. A link to video of no more than 5 minutes (YouTube or Vimeo preferred).
3. No more than 4 written A4 pages from the nominee addressing the selection criteria below.
4. A ‘biography’ of no more than 50 written words,
5. Additional documentation to support the nomination (max.5 A4 pages)
Supporting documentation required may include:
- Results of evaluations.
- Selected teaching materials such as subject or course outlines, contributions to curriculum or program, clinical teaching plans or educational design within the faculty or department, or study guides.
- Capability building & organisational impact – How has your TEL Initiative had substantial impact beyond our own Teaching or individual practice? For example: Discipline, School, College, Department or University-wide change initiatives designed to raise capabilities in resource development or teaching engagement in the online environment.
- Sustainability – How might this type of innovation be sustained in dynamic financial environments? For example, how can this type of innovation be easily sustained where staff mobility is a risk? How can the innovation be scaled to meet flux in demand or budget?
- Reproducibility - How can this type of innovation be reproduced, re-adapted or replicated to meet demand (yours or other Universities)? For example, application of creative commons licensing, or submission of Learning Objects as OERs, or an initiative that may scale up to a ‘whole of University’ transformation.
- Student success - How does this innovation supports Student Success and enhanced Learning outcomes? For example, evidenced attainment of enhanced marks or increased retention via the introduction of a TEL component or initiative.
Go to Terms & Conditions
Back to Application Kit
Further details on the application process for this Award can be obtained by contacting:Karen Halley
Phone:+61 2 6201 5176